Sign in to follow this  
seh2000

Do I trade Forte for Pierre Thomas and ride

I currently have AP and Forte in PPR league. Been in talks for a trade that would give me Thomas and Cooley (need a #2 TE behind Gates) for Forte. It's a PPR league. I would have to juggle between GreenEllis, Portis and Jacobs for my #2 until Thomas gets back. I am in the playoffs already and am playing for high points...so I "could afford" a loss along the way.

Do I stick w Forte or deal for a backup TE and an injured Thomas, hoping he comes back and can be a force.

Discuss...please. :pointstosky:

thomas is to guarentee, not with bush back this week will affect it also. That a tough call considering forte has not been that good this year, unless it a ppr league. I would just hold off, not really upgrading at the moment only putting youself at more risk incase he does not return. But play ellis this week against indy instead of forte.

I wouldn't trade for a #2 TE. You could probably get something equivalent off waivers specially in a 10 team league. Stick with Forte.

I wouldn't trade for a #2 TE. You could probably get something equivalent off waivers specially in a 10 team league. Stick with Forte.

it is a #2 TE to backup Gates, what if he doesn't play this week or is out for a while...I have nothing...plus when Pierre would be back (now hearing he turned a corner) and may be next week...He'd be my #2 RB behind Peterson.

Would that change anything? so basically it's forte for Thomas, with cooley to boot.