Sign in to follow this  
Bpow0407

Drafting by NFL Team (pt2)

Here's the deal:

10 team concept league: We draft NFL Teams, not individual players. After we've each drafted 3 NFL teams, we build a roster based on those 3 NFL teams.

I have drafted the Pittsburgh Steelers and the Arizona Cardinals, and am currently ON THE CLOCK with the following teams remaining... CIN, WSH, MIA

We start (and with ideal starters listed, ideal backups in brackets):

QB: Ben Roethlisberger (Kolb)

WR: Mike Wallace

WR: Larry Fitz

RB: Mendenhall

TE: Heath Miller/Todd Heap

Flex (rb/wr/te): Beanie Wells (Antonio Brown) (WR Roberts, RB Howling)

Flex (rb/wr/te): Hines Ward (RB Redman)

K: Feely [suisham]

DEF: Steelers [Arizona]

Obviously I have a big hole at Flex 2, and it would be nice to have options at other positions too, so I'm not stuck with just these 2 teams' players.

Which team will fill out my roster the best? Who would you draft?

I'm leaning against Cincy at all costs.

Miami brings a great flex option in Marshall, and potential (but boom/bust) in R.Bush, Thomas, and Bess.

Washington brings a low-end starting RB in Hightower, and solid but unspectacular depth with S.Moss and C.Cooley. Moss could be a rotational flex player.

ETA: Let me add that the players from the last 2 teams go on Waivers, and I should have the top waiver position. So whichever team I don't choose, I can snag their best player via waivers.

Here's the deal:

10 team concept league: We draft NFL Teams, not individual players. After we've each drafted 3 NFL teams, we build a roster based on those 3 NFL teams.

I have drafted the Pittsburgh Steelers and the Arizona Cardinals, and am currently ON THE CLOCK with the following teams remaining... CIN, WSH, MIA

We start (and with ideal starters listed, ideal backups in brackets):

QB: Ben Roethlisberger (Kolb)

WR: Mike Wallace

WR: Larry Fitz

RB: Mendenhall

TE: Heath Miller/Todd Heap

Flex (rb/wr/te): Beanie Wells (Antonio Brown) (WR Roberts, RB Howling)

Flex (rb/wr/te): Hines Ward (RB Redman)

K: Feely [suisham]

DEF: Steelers [Arizona]

Obviously I have a big hole at Flex 2, and it would be nice to have options at other positions too, so I'm not stuck with just these 2 teams' players.

Which team will fill out my roster the best? Who would you draft?

I'm leaning against Cincy at all costs.

Miami brings a great flex option in Marshall, and potential (but boom/bust) in R.Bush, Thomas, and Bess.

Washington brings a low-end starting RB in Hightower, and solid but unspectacular depth with S.Moss and C.Cooley. Moss could be a rotational flex player.

ETA: Let me add that the players from the last 2 teams go on Waivers, and I should have the top waiver position. So whichever team I don't choose, I can snag their best player via waivers.

Miami. Then get Cooley and Moss on waivers. And Benson.

Miami. Then get Cooley and Moss on waivers. And Benson.

I would likely only get one player on waivers, so I'd be choosing between Cooley, Moss, and Benson.

I would take Miami. Then take Moss.....Cooley is hit and miss (plus you already got Miller/Heap)....I don't trust Benson. Thanks for answering my question.