Sign in to follow this  
Kibbles N' Fitz

HUGE trade deal with AP...change my season

Ok so my team is 3-3 I'm 6th out of 10..my league is real close. My 3 wins are 132 pts 111 pts and 101 pts...my 3 losses are 57 67 68...my team is very inconsistent..so for this trade I'm trying to build consistency...here the deal p.s. its a 2 rb 3 wr no flex..non ppr

I give

AP and DEion BRanch

I receive

Mike turner aj green nd daniel thomas

Qb tebow fitzpatrick

Rb ap deangelo addai morris

Wr fitz garcon moore manningham rice david nelson

Te daniels

D steelers

K janikowski

Plz help yur input means a lot WHIR thanks again!

i would definitely do that trade. green has been mr consistent over the first few weeks. bush can't seem to stay healthy so thomas will get plenty of touches. and with ponder starting, ap will see many men in the box. turner is still turner; not extremely consistent, but effective enough. branch is pretty non-existent in new england's offense. good luck!

I would go for it. The Vikes were horrible with McNabb. We don't know what Ponder will bring, but I am betting he doesn't have the same success that Dalton is having in Cinci simply because Cinci has a solid defense and the Vikes not so much. All I am saying is I think AP isn't going to get you the top numbers that you should expect from him. Not week in and week out. Great upside to the trade.