Sign in to follow this  
Madler

Flex Question

Standard scoring league:

Torain v. Bills

Boldin v. his old Cards

Usually I go with the RB, but I don't trust Shanny with his RB. You would think v. Bills and their D a RB would do well, but how many carries will Torain get.

With Boldin, as bad as Ravens were on Monday night, he did score and got me 10 pts. Plus Cards blow and Boldin may be seeking revenge.

Leave a link.

Standard scoring league:

Torain v. Bills

Boldin v. his old Cards

Usually I go with the RB, but I don't trust Shanny with his RB. You would think v. Bills and their D a RB would do well, but how many carries will Torain get.

With Boldin, as bad as Ravens were on Monday night, he did score and got me 10 pts. Plus Cards blow and Boldin may be seeking revenge.

Leave a link.

I think the safe play would be Boldin. However, if you feel like gambling play Torain.........I think if Torain gets the start and bulk of the carries he will do better than Boldin. But, you already said you don't trust Shanny (and Helu could start).

Thats tough. Everything is telling me Torain but I don't think I could trust a Shanahan running back.

Boldon should get you at least 5 or 6 pnts and prob more. Torain could give you 10+, or he could give you 3 or less. Boldon is the safer play, Torain has more potential though. I would have to go to Boldon.

Ravens will feed rice which will open up the air...go w boldin who will love to do well.

thanks for mine...seh2000