Sign in to follow this  
ru93

Friday practices making me think twice about my lineup..

So as of last night I had Battle in as my 2nd RB and Manningham in as my flex for this week (have Beanie and Felix hurt and Jordy Nelson on a bye.) But now Beanie has praticed limited two days in a row, and Hillis is unlikely to play Sunday.

Should I play Beanie as my 2nd RB Sunday or flex if he is active? I know his matchup is brutal but hes been great when he has played.

What about Hardesty if Hillis is inactive? His matchup is brutal as well but, the Browns already showed they don't care to give him the rock as we seen last week.

So, do you like just leaving Battle in as my 2nd RB and Manningham as my flex or should I put Beanie or Hardesty in the mix now?

Thanks

So as of last night I had Battle in as my 2nd RB and Manningham in as my flex for this week (have Beanie and Felix hurt and Jordy Nelson on a bye.) But now Beanie has praticed limited two days in a row, and Hillis is unlikely to play Sunday.

Should I play Beanie as my 2nd RB Sunday or flex if he is active? I know his matchup is brutal but hes been great when he has played.

What about Hardesty if Hillis is inactive? His matchup is brutal as well but, the Browns already showed they don't care to give him the rock as we seen last week.

So, do you like just leaving Battle in as my 2nd RB and Manningham as my flex or should I put Beanie or Hardesty in the mix now?

Thanks

Forget Beanie. He was limited in practice again today, is a game-time decision, and faces a brutal match up against the Ravens.

Hillis is a bust, he's not going to play either. Hardesty is not a game changer though, he will just lower his head and run. He will get the goal-line carries though if Colt gets them down there against a tough defense.

Manningham has Cruz and Nicks to take away targets from him, but I think he will have a solid game so leave him in.

Jackie Battle sounds like a tennis player. I'm not really sure what this guy's really about. We will see on Monday night, but don't put to much into him.

Hope this helps, good luck in week 8