Sign in to follow this  
dumbassmax2001

Gore/Dez/Jordy for Rice/Wayne/L.Robinson

My team is listed in my signature. Sitting at 5-4 mid-pack and need to try and make a move. WR position has been killing me since AJ went down and on top of that, I have severe bye week issues in week 11 with three WR's out. I was offered Gore, Dez Bryant & Jordy Nelson for my Ray Rice, Wayne & Laurent Robinson. I hate to lose Rice, but this seems like a good deal for me. What do you think? I would also need to grab Hunter off the waiver wire, which won't be a problem.

Leave link and I'll gladly respond to your post. Thanks.

Hate to give up Rice but I think you actually get the better end of your deal and definitely helps with byes and depth. Do it. Thanks for mine.

I wouldn't trade Rice right now, he's too solid. I think your good to go once AJ gets back (should be soon). Robinson's worth holding as well with Miles Austin's injuries and Dez's inconsistency

Thanks for the help with mine

Giving Rice for Gore is not bad except you have to realize Gore can get hurt. He never makes it through a year. Other than that, not bad since AJ will come back either week 10 or week 12.

nope, don't do it. you can't trade rice away for gore. especially at this crucial time of the season. gore is hurt right now too with a sprained ankle. You don't know if that'll linger or not. it's not worth it to trade away a fantasy stud for an injured fantasy rb. and AJ is back, he'll be fine.

see mine : http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=394931

I wouldn't trade Rice. He's one of the players you don't give up unless it's for a lot. You won't be getting one reliable player out of the group you get in return.