Sign in to follow this  
bodwest

Trade away Vick/Maclin for Luck/Austin?

Trade away Vick/Maclin for Luck/Austin?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Trade away Vick/Maclin for Luck/Austin?

• Yes
    • No
    • Yes if Vick flops again this week

I'm in a 10 team 1/2 pt. PPR w/ passing TDs that are 6 pts. My team is as follows: Flacco/Vick, Cruz/Decker/Maclin/Hawkins, Rice/Charles/Lynch/Andre Brown/Hillman, Bennett/Hernandez. I've gotten lucky with Flacco so far - would you trade away Vick/Maclin for Luck/Austin? I was very close to getting Cam or Peyton from a guy (he starts RGIII) has 3 quarterbacks (and is in last place). He obviously won't take a QB back and is asking for too much for Cam straight up (he wants a legit starting RB like Lynch). Appreciate any thoughts and also happy to answer your posts as well if you paste at the bottom of your response. Best, Stephen

Thanks for helping me.

I would make the trade.

First I don't like two guys from the same team

Next, I think Vick is overrated. He might get hurt or even benched..it has been hinted at.

Luck is the real deal. He will play all year and they will pass. I think Miles is a better receiver than Maclin, as well.

I would do the deal as Maclin's success is tied into Vick, who has been bad. You know what Vick's best numbers can be and they are in the past. Right now they have troubles at LT with Bell instead of Peters and Vick is getting hit a lot and turning the ball frequently. He could get injured any game now and with the Giants pass rush, it could be this week.

Luck's number seem to be better than Vick's already and he hasn't even had a great game yet. Austin is a solid target for DAL and will always be a part of that offense and he has still outproduced Maclin with Romo having some ups and downs.

So I would do the trade. Thanks for the help.

I would make that trade. Even in losing Vick, you will have the combo of Flacco/Luck. Luck will be throwing all year as they don't have much of a running game. I also think Austin in better than Maclin. Austin started out injured in training camp and has worked into game shape.

I would go ahead and accept this deal or maybe try to get a little more out of him...people still buy high for Vick

Thanks for mine. I think you could take this trade. Personally I avoid having Vick on my team due to the injury risk. So yea at this point I would rather have Luck than Vick, and so far this year Austin is an upgrade over Maclin.