Sign in to follow this  
ralphster

Tampa Mike Williams or Donald Jones?

Donald Jones v the Pats or Mike Williams v the Redskins?

Why?

Leave a link - I will answer your questions.

Thanks

Thanks for mine. I'd star Williams. Only Bc VJAX will take all of the attention. They don't have enough to cover both Williams and Vjax. Only prob is that Vjax is banged up but looks like he will play.

My first instinct was Mike Williams. Looked at Donald jones a little bit and I think i still like Mike Williams based only on his matchup and he has been serviceable 2 out of 3 weeks. WAS D might be ok vs the run but we don't know because everyone can pass on them at will.

Donald Jones clear #2 in targets but I expect Chandler to man up in the red zone again. Both RBs are questionable in BUF but if they both play, Spiller and FJax all day vs NE. Even if they don't play, Choice might get much work. Donald Jones might be ok in a ppr but i think Mike williams is the way to go, this week.

these are your only options? Theres got to be something on the WW...

I hate starting M Williams, Freeman is basically awful as a qb right now imo .. NE defense is horrible I actually might take a shot with D Jones Fitzpat likes to spread it around quite a bit so at least you have some upside potential if you get lucky. thx for mine