Sign in to follow this  
ziggyschiefs

B Brown, Sproles, or Moreno

What do i do? a trip to the finals at stake.

Do i go back to Brown after a horrible performance and trust him against a decent Cinci D?

What about Sproles against a tough TB D (though bad against the pass)?

And Moreno (vs. Bal) is getting the touches but probably has the lowest ceiling of the three...

Which 2 do i start? Thanks for the help! Leave a link

I'd go Sproles and Moreno. IMO Brown offers too much risk at playoff time when you have equally viable options.

For sure go Moreno, but if u want to take the advice you gave to me go with Brown. Sproles is a money making machine though and seems to always get huge plays and easy touchdowns. I would probably go with Sproles, although I am going to pray that Bryce Brown has a big game.

I would also go w/ Sproles & Moreno. I think NO will start featuring him more & it is pretty obvious he is the best back in the back field even though they have been trying to get Ingram involved more. I think Den will be feeding Moreno the ball to much to ingore. In the playoffs...stay w/ consistency unless your competitor has just a beast lineup & you absolutely must play the upside. If that is the case, then Moreno & Brown.

Mine

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=414717