Sign in to follow this  
seh2000

Never asked this before, but set my lineup - I sure Can't!

I got a lot of "eeeeh" :doh: Each week I seem to make some bone head calls and rather blame someone else for it for once! :dunno:

My roster is in my signature but I have:

LeVeon Bell vs Detroit

Fred Jackson Vs Jets

Rice @ Bears

Sproles vs SF

Demaryius Thomas vs KC (LOCK)

Jordy Nelson @ Giants

Riley Cooper vs Washington

Jordan Reed @ Philly

Looking for my 4 players (2 RB, 1 WR (locked in Thomas) and 1 Flex).

Flex can be RB/WR/TE

How confident are you in your choices? 1/2 point per reception. Thanks Guys. :doublethumbsup:

I would say Rice and Sproles. I just know that the Jets D line is really good and Detroit left M forte with less than 50 yards running and receiving combined after a full workload.

I would also say go with J Nelson and R Cooper. They have the best chances to score a TD. Not 100% sure because I have not had much time to donate to fantasy football the last few weeks.

Hope this helps. Thanks for mine

This is my dilema. One post goes w 2 different RBs...than the other. I do think rice may do something vs the bears...drives me nuts that my #1 pick is a borderline flex at best.

Anyone else?

From a Steelers fan perspective... I like the way Bell has been running lately and with the weather looking like rain/wind, I think he may see even more carries and/or short passes. I would also go with Nelson. That's about all the input i have.

tough choices there as I usually like going with a rb at flex and u could easily start any 3 of your 4 rb's here. I like bell here and with the bad weather in Chicago rice may get more touches so either go with him or Jax. at flex I would go Cooper he has been on fire