Sign in to follow this  
CajunBadger

Pick up TEN for this week (have NYJ & STL)...McDonald or ASJ for ROS?

Question1: Don't like either STL or STL this week, but same time don't really know who I'd drop to pick up a 1-2 week DEF fill-in (or if anyone's much better)...

One possibility would be pick up TEN and drop NYJ - vs JAX this week, @NYJ week 14? I'd consider dropping McDonald, but slim pickings at TE on waivers and he seems to be Gabbert's red zone favorite of late.

Or Inman even though Rivers has been doing better & Floyd hurting (like depth at all positions)...

Question2: McDonald if Celek comes back or ASJ ROS? ASJ supposedly a go this week and could try to get him off waivers Sunday morning.

Thanks in advance!!

TEN defense is no better this week than StL or NYJ. Jacksonville is playing great offense. I'd go with NYJ.

I'd go with Vance McDonald.

TEN defense is no better this week than StL or NYJ. Jacksonville is playing great offense. I'd go with NYJ.

I'd go with Vance McDonald.

Thanks and if I stayed put, NYJ or STL (leaning towards NYJ)? I have some JAX players so know they're no longer the "auto-start" for D's (and let's hope not this week either, lol). But still...

TEN has scored well weeks 7-11 and not too bad in week 12 vs OAK. Week 11 @JAX, they had 4 sacks, 1 INT, 1 fumble and held them to 19 points for 14.5 fp's (in our league, D's start @ 15 fp's, pretty std scoring but also included special teams points).

Any other input to help make up my mind? And if I did pick up TEN, who would I drop?

Thanks all!

Stick with NYJ and grab McDonald dropping Forsett.

Thanks - was checking here at SOS for ARI & NYG and odd. It shows using last 5 weeks, NYJ are a great start for opposing QB's & WR's! One worry with NYJ - while not much of a running game, without Revis island, will Eli and company fare much better? That's why I'm leaning towards STL even though they've been a bit quiet (banged up?)...

I thought my signature was updated fully, but left Forsett in by accident. I was able to get McDonald off waivers (lol, dropping ASJ) but Murphy's law - as soon as I dump a player, he's worth consideration. I agree - ASJ is a wildcard (injury, not much of a track record) and McDonald is Gabbert's red zone guy. I mostly worry with Celek coming back that McDonald's value goes down and ASJ does get back to the flashes he showed early in the year...