Sign in to follow this  
FF Afficianado

Its been fun...

This has been a pretty fun year and I just wanted to thank you guys for letting me play with you and I look forward to winning about 3 or 4 years in a row. :rolleyes:

Hey Zap, were you serious about having some sort of prize for the winner? If so I'll give you my address. :lol:

Hey Dorsey is looking good. ;)

Yeah, I was serious. I'll email the particulars when I get around to it. It's no big deal, but it's also a free league. Just something kind of hard to come by and pertinent to the league.

also some fft geeks were pressuring me for this when they found out I had access, so I hope you appreciate it. :pointstosky:

Hey Zap, were you serious about having some sort of prize for the winner?  If so I'll give you my address.  B)
Yeah, I was serious. I'll email the particulars when I get around to it. It's no big deal, but it's also a free league. Just something kind of hard to come by and pertinent to the league.

Is it a trophy of Bill Gramatica injuring his leg after celebrating a field goal? :hyper:

Hey Zap, were you serious about having some sort of prize for the winner?  If so I'll give you my address.  :cry:

Hey Dorsey is looking good. :cry:

also some fft geeks were pressuring me for this when they found out I had access, so I hope you appreciate it. :lol:

Sounds pretty damn cool, my imagination is running wild...cant you just tell me what it is? :cry:

Congrats FF Aff! Well played all season. And just for the record, I managed to trade Peyton Manning + afew others for Stephen Davis + a few others in a keeper league where I was scrambling to replace Ricky Williams. In other words, my trade with you wass my GOOD Stephen Davis trade. :rolleyes: :( :unsure: