Sign in to follow this  
e-factor

Giants Rule

Looked at them again and here are a few a like...................

-Big Bens longest completion under 31 1/2 -115. Pats don't give up much down the field and the kid will be playing not to lose...................

-Both teams with a field goal 33 yards or longer +120. Both have reliable kickers and 33 yards is pretty short..........

-Neither team will score in the last two minutes of the half in the Philly-Atlanta game +140. Sounds like the winds will be howling, making field goals pretty tough. Good payout......................

-Duckett will score a TD +200. The kid is in there when they get in close almost all the time now. OR Dunn will score a TD +170...................

Let me know what you think...............

Looked at them again and here are a few a like...................

-Big Bens longest completion under 31 1/2 -115. Pats don't give up much down the field and the kid will be playing not to lose...................

-Both teams with a field goal 33 yards or longer +120. Both have reliable kickers and 33 yards is pretty short..........

-Neither team will score in the last two minutes of the half in the Philly-Atlanta game +140. Sounds like the winds will be howling, making field goals pretty tough. Good payout......................

-Duckett will score a TD +200. The kid is in there when they get in close almost all the time now. OR Dunn will score a TD +170...................

Let me know what you think...............

Can't take the under on my "bread & butter play". If Ben decides to go deep with Plaxico (which is very likely), I don't think any DB on the Pats will stop him from connecting at least once.

I've said before how I feel about FG props. They always seem to bit me on the ass, especially when you need a specific number and by a specific team.

Based on value, the Atlanta rushing TD props sound nice. I may put a few bucks on Dunn & Duckett in addition to the ML.

I'm with you on never betting against Belicheck. But there is no way I would root for the Pats to win, so I'm sitting out and hoping for a repeat of Halloween!

I'll give the others a final look later tonight.

I'm with you on never betting against Belicheck. But there is no way I would root for the Pats to win, so I'm sitting out and hoping for a repeat of Halloween!

:pointstosky:

Must be tough being a Giants fan in Boston..........................

Can't take the under on my "bread & butter play". If Ben decides to go deep with Plaxico (which is very likely), I don't think any DB on the Pats will stop him from connecting at least once.

Ok, but if they can stop Manning and Company from the big strike, they sure can stop the Ben-Plax connection..............

It is more fun to bet on the over though...........................

:pointstosky:

Must be tough being a Giants fan in Boston..........................

It sucks all kinds of ass and will continue to tomorrow.

I put in a silly small two-team prop parlay (that's how slim the pickings are):

Keith Brooking Total Tackles (Solo+Assisted Tackles) Over 7 (-130)

Jeremiah Trotter Total Tackles (Solo+Assisted Tackles) Over 6 (-120)

IDP bets? I really have sunk to an all-time low. Still holding out against hope that I can get +200 or better on the Falcons. With my luck, the ML will slip while I wait.

IDP bets? I really have sunk to an all-time low.

True that................... :bandana:

But best of luck.................. :)

Took the money line on the Falcons (+230) and a prop that neither team would score in the last two minutes of the first half (+140).

Good luck to me.................... :cheers:

e:

Difficult to find anything of any real value. So I'm taking a few off-the-wall props today:

Atlanta ML +200--My impatience cost me an even better payoff (+230), but I won't get greedy. I'll take it if it comes in

Freddie Mitchell Rec. Yards Over 43.5 (-125)--Wish I saw this sooner (at Pinnacle) as it likely opened at -108 or so but again, I'll take a lesser payout over a loss anyday!

Two-team prop parlay:

Keith Brooking Total Tackles Solo + Assisted Over 7

Jerimiah Trotter Total Tackles Solo + Assisted Over 6

Pays a little over 2:1 odds

And as a complete crapshoot:

There will be a safety in Atlanta vs. Philly (either team) (+1040)

Good luck buddy! Go Pitt & Atl! :cheers:

e:

Difficult to find anything of any real value. So I'm taking a few off-the-wall props today:

Atlanta ML +200--My impatience cost me an even better payoff (+230), but I won't get greedy. I'll take it if it comes in

Freddie Mitchell Rec. Yards Over 43.5 (-125)--Wish I saw this sooner (at Pinnacle) as it likely opened at -108 or so but again, I'll take a lesser payout over a loss anyday!

Two-team prop parlay:

Good luck buddy! Go Pitt & Atl! :rolleyes:

I'll hope for an Atlanta win and a saftey....................... :cheers:

e:

Two-team prop parlay:

Good luck buddy! Go Pitt & Atl! :rolleyes:

I'll hope for an Atlanta win and a saftey....................... :cheers:

It wouldn't kill you to root for the defensive parlay too!

It wouldn't kill you to root for the defensive parlay too!

Fine, but if I use my mind tricks to make this happen, you have to trade me Culpepper for Dante Stallworth and Drew Henson. A good deal for you because you get 2 players (Tuna theory).......................... :thumbsdown: