Sign in to follow this  
Guest pingpong

Wednesday daily schedules

Guest pingpong

I will be out of reach from 12:30 EDT until around 3pm EDT, depending on how much these people want to hear themselves talk.

Guest Scorpion

just put a poster of yourself in the room...

biggrin.gif

Guest Smitty

12-1230: Jiggling my constable in the office bathroom

1230-100: Nappy time

100-130: Lunch

130-330: Refreshing torrid's wife

330-400: Shower

400-430: Dinner

430-500: Bugger Scorp's wife

500-530: Nap

530-On : Write Memoirs...

Guest torridjoe

When you get to the memoirs, reserve several chapters for the part about refreshing my wife. It's likely to be the highlight of the book...

Guest RyanM

I'm running home now. I should be available again in about 30-45 minutes!

Guest Scorpion

take the car... its faster...

Originally posted by RyanM:

I'm running home now. I should be available again in about 30-45 minutes!

Guest Smitty
Originally posted by torridjoe:

When you get to the memoirs, reserve several chapters for the part about refreshing my wife. It's likely to be the highlight of the book...

It is a shame that in her memoirs, the details of you refreshing her amount to a small footnote....

Guest torridjoe
Originally posted by Smitty:

It is a shame that in her memoirs, the details of you refreshing her amount to a small footnote....

...directing the reader to the previously published three volume set on the matter.

Guest Smitty

...directing the reader to the previously published three volume set on the matter.

touche'.........

Guest pingpong

I'm back...give me a second to catch-up before picking 2 more guys that won't contribute to my team this year. wink.gif

Guest RyanM
Originally posted by pingpong:

I'm back...give me a second to catch-up before picking 2 more guys that won't contribute to my team this year. wink.gif

Hold up! Apparently we're going to wait for Mookie, though that time frame is undetermined, as of yet.

Guest Ditkanate

I think we should come to a consensus here. Either we wait the 24 hours for each of Mookie's picks or we move on without him period. I mean, what is so magic about this pick that we are going to wait? Personally, i don't care either way, but the decision should be consistent either way. Either we wait every damned time or we pick his team and he can sort through the wreckage later.

Guest RyanM
Originally posted by Ditkanate:

I think we should come to a consensus here. Either we wait the 24 hours for each of Mookie's picks or we move on without him period. I mean, what is so magic about this pick that we are going to wait? Personally, i don't care either way, but the decision should be consistent either way. Either we wait every damned time or we pick his team and he can sort through the wreckage later.

word.

at least then we'd know whether to stick around or not.

Guest Smitty

I vote for waiting 24 hours on each pick. He'll be back. I'm sure there is a valid explanation for all of this. If I were unable to access the board during the draft, I certainly wouldn't want Cabin Funer picking my team..... wink.gif

Guest torridjoe

We have pretty much waited. We gave him 24hrs plus the weekend, then made two picks for him pretty close together, then waited overnight for him again, and now here we are.

I repeat: we have SIX WEEKS left for this, and we're 15 rounds in already. We have time to wait. What if it were you?

Guest RyanM

We have pretty much waited. We gave him 24hrs plus the weekend, then made two picks for him pretty close together, then waited overnight for him again, and now here we are.

I repeat: we have SIX WEEKS left for this, and we're 15 rounds in already. We have time to wait. What if it were you?

That's fine with me.

Just so I'm clear, since I am the next pick. We're waiting until 1:00ish CDT tomorrow for Mookie, then we'll enter the Sanders pick for him if he's a no-show, or are we waiting indefinitely. I just don't want anyone to get cranky waiting on me!!!!!

Guest SkinsChick

Waiting for Mookie is fine with me too.

Guest Ditkanate

Just to clarify:

We will wait 24 hrs between each SWING, or between each PICK? As torrid stated, we waited 24 hrs, made two picks and then waited again. So are we going to make two picks each time or hold the draft hostage both coming and going?

Guest torridjoe

Smitty--how was dinner? Say hi to Mrs. Scorpion for me...

Guest Smitty

Say hi to Mrs. Scorpion for me...

Will do!