Sign in to follow this  
stick

Some ideas

Off the top of my head:

Rattlesnake (Did great in LOD league before he left the boards, very knowledgable seems very dedicated as well)

Topes Friend cant remember his name but I know he has tried to get in numerous times so it makes sense.

My only real concern is no more Cowboy fans, we got enough and Im sick of overpaying for my home team players

~STICK

My only real concern is no more Cowboy fans, we got enough and Im sick of overpaying for my home team players

~STICK

I have Keyshawn for ya... :headbanger:

Bouve would be another if he's up for it. There are some great owners in Landry/Lombardi that I wouldn't mind adding either. Horsemen comes to mind - terrific owner, very active in both leagues.

Spoke to stick, Rattle is interested.

That's nomination #1. We'll get 2 more and then we'll get this voting started.

Back in the day I thought Rattlesnake was a tool. Can't exactly remember why. :huh:

I say give Topes' friend a shot now. We shoulda picked him last time. Then if we need another go wtih someone interested like Rattlesnake.

Back in the day I thought Rattlesnake was a tool.  Can't exactly remember why.   :shocking:

I say give Topes' friend a shot now.  We shoulda picked him last time.  Then if we need another go wtih someone interested like Rattlesnake.

Yah Rattle did have some conflicts with a number of people back in the day, but outside of being a Bush hater he seems pretty straight IMO. Stick managed to get into his fair share of conflicts himself. :D

He won the first LOD championship while building quite a powerhouse, and definitely knows how to play dynasty. And as much as he got into it with a couple of people, I thought he got a raw deal when he got booted anyways.

Topes says that his friend is rather busy with his job nowadays, so that one is out.

Fubars from Landry/Lombardi has expressed interest. He's a great owner that is active and is a pretty spiffy guy on top of that. He would make a great addition IMO.

I think both of these guys would make solid additions, so I'm just going to go ahead and open the voting between the two. No need to look further when we have two great options lined up.