Sign in to follow this  
hoffdaddy

Stick

I've sent you a few off and on, just curious if you got them or just aren't interested.....

I got em. Ill be getting back with you shortly after I figure out Scooby.

~STICK

im easy, give me an offer thats good and i jump on it...everyone knows me, i accept very easily if it is looks good to me, even if others dont

Your impossible Scooby. You fail to remember this is a DYNASTY league and players like Harrison and Faulk cannot be valued at what there numbers this last season were. They wont ever repeat this and in leagues like this that doesnt hold much wieght. Im not gonna sell a starting RB whos young and very talented at a lowball price, sorry you dont understand that. Good luck trying to find another person whos willing to trade you a RB of Rudis nature for the price you offered me. Hell good luck finding a person whos willing to trade a starting RB for anything.

~STICK

Your impossible Scooby. You fail to remember this is a DYNASTY league and players like Harrison and Faulk cannot be valued at what there numbers this last season were. They wont ever repeat this and in leagues like this that doesnt hold much wieght. Im not gonna sell a starting RB whos young and very talented at a lowball price, sorry you dont understand that. Good luck trying to find another person whos willing to trade you a RB of Rudis nature for the price you offered me. Hell good luck finding a person whos willing to trade a starting RB for anything.

~STICK

:thumbsdown: :huh: :banana:

You say you wanted a top tier wr, i was offering you 2

I gave you the best deal I could, Im sorry if you dont like it. And do not play as if all you were getting was Rudi.

~STICK