Sign in to follow this  
pingpong

CMT...QB this week?

With a roster full of crap, do you think you could get a QB who is actually playing this weekend?

Manning - Bye

Kitna- #2

Frerotte - #3

Martin - #2

Nice job. At least you'll have Rondell Mealy starting to make up the difference ;)

Originally posted by pingpong:

With a roster full of crap, do you think you could get a QB who is actually playing this weekend?

Manning - Bye

Kitna- #2

Frerotte - #3

Martin - #2

Nice job. At least you'll have Rondell Mealy starting to make up the difference ;)

Hey uder, my QB got just as many points as your! Now if Mike Anderson will just get 59 yards and no TDs, I'll be a happy, happy man!

Instead of checking my lineup for...say a kicker on bye week, I was busy shooting off my mouth. Will I ever lean to keep my trap shut until AFTER I win? Serves my right if I lose tonight. Heck, I may even be rooting for you to kick my ass. ;)

Instead of checking my lineup for...say a kicker on bye week, I was busy shooting off my mouth. Will I ever lean to keep my trap shut until AFTER I win? Serves my right if I lose tonight. Heck, I may even be rooting for you to kick my ass. ;)

:D This is the sweetest victory I have had in this league all year!

Originally posted by Call me...Tim?:

:D This is the sweetest victory I have had in this league all year!

I really did debate just keeping my mouth shut, and avoiding the smack talk...but what else do you play in a free league for besides smack talk.

Congrats on the win. Just don't get too used to it. ;)

I really did debate just keeping my mouth shut, and avoiding the smack talk...but what else do you play in a free league for besides smack talk.

Congrats on the win. Just don't get too used to it. ;)

In reality, I'm pissed that you suck so badly you may have cost me next years 1st pick! ;)

Ah well, I'll move my plans for league domination back to 2006! :D