Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ditkanate

RyanM... ?

Guest Ditkanate

I will trade you my 2nd rounder and Mookie's 4th rounder for your current pick.

Guest Alimony Tony

I think he has his heart set on Jake Delhomme at this spot.

Guest torridjoe

Are we allowed to trade picks DURING the draft? I didn't think so...

Guest Call me...Tim!
Originally posted by torridjoe:

Are we allowed to trade picks DURING the draft? I didn't think so...

Why not? As long as you get it done in your 24hr peiod, I think its fine (IOW, if the trade goes thru at hour 23, the party rec'v the trade only has 1 hour to pick)!

Guest Ditkanate

I just looked in the rules and didn't see anything banning trading picks during the draft.

Guest torridjoe
Originally posted by Call me...Tim!:

Why not?  As long as you get it done in your 24hr peiod, I think its fine (IOW, if the trade goes thru at hour 23, the party rec'v the trade only has 1 hour to pick)!

I'm not necessarily saying I'm against it, but I thought it had been discussed and rejected.

Guest Alimony Tony
Originally posted by Call me...Tim!:

Why not?  As long as you get it done in your 24hr peiod, I think its fine (IOW, if the trade goes thru at hour 23, the party rec'v the trade only has 1 hour to pick)!

Correct

Guest torridjoe

Fair enough. Just asking.

Guest RyanM

Obviously I answered by drafting. Sorry. I like the offers, but the only upside to my position is that I get to picks quick. I'd be open for later round trading, but this is too critical!!!!!

Guest Smitty
Originally posted by RyanM:

Obviously I answered by drafting. Sorry. I like the offers, but the only upside to my position is that I get to picks quick. I'd be open for later round trading, but this is too critical!!!!!

Before you go!!!!!!!! If you can't be here to make your picks during the day please do your best to avoid flipping out the animals around here! Please forward a list of players you have on your cheatsheet to one of the guys at the opposite end of the draft or Mookie since he doesn't pick again until September. biggrin.gif You really started a sh1t storm here today

Guest RyanM
Originally posted by Smitty:

Before you go!!!!!!!!  If you can't be here to make your picks during the day please do your best to avoid flipping out the animals around here!  Please forward a list of players you have on your cheatsheet to one of the guys at the opposite end of the draft or Mookie since he doesn't pick again until September.    biggrin.gif  You really started a sh1t storm here today

. . . which is sad, considering the draft doesn't really start until today. I will be on again tonight and will make my second pick once AT posts Pingpong's. That should get us through the day tomorrow, I would think!

[This message has been edited by RyanM (edited 07-09-2001).]