Sign in to follow this  
triton143

The 'Freak" Is The MAN!!!!

Let me be the first to congradulate the Superfreaks on a championship season. Some of you may have questioned my starters for the championship weekend but since your teams were not playing I will not explain!! After the performances of Terry's players, I had NO combination of players that would have even got close.

I will continue the NADs domination next year and return to the championship game for the third straight year. Maybe I should rename my team to the "BILLS" :rolleyes: :mad: :(

Superfreak, Superfreak, he's Superfreaky! Well done TP. May I add, well done Div 1. In the end the truth shows. Div. 1 holds the cup, Nads laid an Egg, and CMA is, again, well represented. Nice league, Tyson, even if I do blow. I look forward to finalizing the Vegas plans. Should be fun. NGC

Like we said all along, Div. I was the best. The only resdon we had worse records is because we all beat up on each other. It was the fantasy equivalent to the "black and blue" division.

Originally posted by J-bob:

Like we said all along, Div. I was the best. The only resdon we had worse records is because we all beat up on each other. It was the fantasy equivalent to the "black and blue" division.

Why, because your asses are black and blue from all the anal sex?