Sign in to follow this  
ceo1000

This bullsh*t of people placing bids right at 7pm sucks!

Every week I see someone post an "outbid" with 2-3 minutes before the deadline.

I don't think this is the intention of our league (to fock the other guy). You wait the entire week to post, then try to screw someone else (who isn't camped out, waiting to get screwed).

So to those of you who are doing it.....

F!CK YOU.........

Fair competition and bidding is one thing. Trying to intentionally screw the other guy (or guys) is bullsh!t.

Andy - Youre at the top of the A$$HOLE list. Why don't you get a grown up name you f!cking pr!ck.

Going by "little Andy" was fine when you were six, but to continue is kind of ridiculous, don't you think?

The beach is going to roll over your sorry A$$ anyway, even with your underhanded tactics.

OUT!!!

[ 10-25-2002: Message edited by: ceo1000 ]

You know if it happened to me, I would be pissed, but what I have learned, is what comes around, goes around. Thus jacob and jason, and myself didn't try and screw each other one bit this week. There is honor among us. Andy, saw an angle to provide a better chance for him to win, and he took it. In appreciating competition you have to admire the tenacity. But I, like everyone else, feel sorry for Andy, the minute Beach Slappers- gets a chance to reap vengance!

TP aka the fReak

[ 10-25-2002: Message edited by: Superfreaks ]

Terry-

Noticing that you placed the freakin bid for that gay f!cker Andi.....I'm not too impressed with you either.

I guess it's true what they say about you culver ****s.

The beach will slap all of you CMA pussies!

OUT!!!!!!!!

hey - scott- don't kill the messenger. The truth is, if you would have called me and said you could not log in, I would have posted it for you as well. I don't care, because you both have equal chance to make a bid. Now if it was against the rules, I would have course, not done it.

But I see you are attacking my morales and I suppose that is your right.

For the record- we CMA grads- don't always stick together-

Remember- I over bid Martin for Bulger so he would have Carr one week and not Bulger- sad thing was, Carr wasn't half bad.

I didn't need Bulger- I have Brooks- just was worth the money to me, to make sure a good team didn't get better, Martin never once suggested I was being immorale or giving his opponent an edge....is this instance different?

It all comes back to you could have stopped it. You have more money than Andy, and could have easily gotten whatever free agents you wanted, as long as you would have checked the site, or like Andy had someone check it for you.

the Freak- not real pleased about getting my character attecked.

Teri-

You obviously knew what you were doing when you did it...and so did Andi.

Yes, it's different than Martin's case, because it wasn't done at the last minute to try and screw the other guy. Drive the price up on me, but don't go under the table. I thought military school taught you guys something other than how to take showers with boys.

OUT!!!!!!!!!!