Sign in to follow this  
ceo1000

Can you say...GOT SOME CANES OVER HERE!!!

I like Texas too.............but you have to admit that MIAMI is the strongest team in the nation!!!!!

And with the FINS winning yesterday, it was a great weekend for SoFla.

If Applewhite sits, CU will get payback. Simms cannot beat the Buffs again, even if it is at home. So hook this, Horns....

Bade Dude - If you had any knowledge about Horns football then you would know that the quarterback (Simms or Applewhite) will NOT determine the outcome!

If the Horns defence comes to play and stuffs the run, it will be ROSES for the HORNS!!!!

Yes, one of those Florida "want-to-be" teams will lose in the next two weeks. You want to talk about having "patsys" on schedules, then look no further than Miami Butt-Canes!

Triton-

What a complete DUMB ASS you are....and you proved it yourself.

Miami had a weak schedule? Compared to who, Texas? Let's review the FACTS:

UT opponents included teams with 58 wins and 63 losses. UM opponents included teams with 63 W's and 54 Losses.

UT opponents included 2 top twenty teams. UM's included 4 top 15 teams.

It's all a moot point because the trip to Pasadena is going to be a FLORIDA BOWL.

The Heismann will go to a player in Florida.

Florida schools have won more National Football Championships over the past 15 years than any other state in the history of organized sports.

Mack Brown's contract with UT has ONE out clause........if FSU offers him the job, he can run as fast as hell without penalty to the sunshine state; which he will do if Bowden retires.

PS - Defense is spelled with an "S", not a "C"......obvious UT fan mistake.

Thanks for entering my world, come back when you clean yourself off you little biatch.

Whew.....Miami slips past VT.

WHAT A DUMB-A** M. Brown is. Maybe now he'll finally realize that Applewhite should've played all season.

Too bad for UT. I would've liked to see the UT vs. UM matchup. I was definitely rooting for Texas and the Major. The poor guy just didn't have enough time....what a gutsy performance though.

Hopefully somebody's babysitting Martin tonight. I talked to him before the game (in Dallas) and he was his usual light weight self.

Now say it with me......GO CANES!!!!

C*CK

You were correct with the Texas comment, but after today it is CLEAR that the Canes ARE NOT the strongest team in the nation! I ASSume you watched the same game I did, and VT was one droped pass away from sending those tit-babies to the Alamo Bowl! :mad:

Wesley,

What was that about not knowing Texas football? About the QB not deciding the outcome? About me pickin the Buffs? If a midwestern kid like myself can see how bad Simms is from here, why cant His coach? And, winning is the name of the game, The Canes are way better than everyone else. Except, maybe the Dolphins, who might beat em.

I totally agree that Simms SUCKS! The only reason he starts before the Major is his daddy's name and $$$$$$. We (TEXAS FANS) are the biggest BABIES in all of college football! We always have excuses and reasons why the HORNs choke. I believe we acquired this talent from our Mac(Brown)Daddy.

With that said, I still do not think the Canes are #1!

This will be realized after the Rose bowl has been played. The other UT will take care of business and throttle LSU and meet your SAT-less CANES for the national title.

SO print this message and wipe your ass with it after the game!

Wait a minute. I am not a Cane fan, just a fan. In case you wondered, my team is the one who fired their coach today. Gruden will look awful good under the golden dome, especially after kickin UT in the years to come.....

Triton-

Nice to see you being a good sport.....nice to congratulate the other guy....the won who's team won.

Your class is showing through. Make sure to lock up and tie down the trailer tonight. I hear there's a hurricane comin through!!!!

BIATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!