Sign in to follow this  
Strumey

Slacking Commish EVERYONE READ!!!

I didnt realize there was a Thursday Night game this week, so I didnt post anything about free agents, rosters, etc.

So, I have decided to make an exception and extend the free agent bidding to 5pm tomorrow instead of 7pm tonight.

Also, if you are starting any players in the Thursday night game, they must be in by 5:30pm tomorrow (Thursday)

Sorry for the slacking. Also, I will have the website updated tonight.

Thanks,

Commish

Why does a Thursday game extend the free agent bidding? If anything, it should shorten it. Your slacking has nothing to do with the time frame of the free agent period. Your slacking however, does cramp my style. I wanted people to know I took it to the freak and am atop the weaker 1st division. And, besides Eddie George, oops I mean Jimmy Smith, nobody will start anyone on those two sorry Thurs. teams.

Well, normally it would have ended tonight, but I didnt really give anyone fair warning, so I am letting the bidding go til tomorrow at 5pm

Commish- good fair ruling- the extension is really a good idea- we should have reminded you- it is not like you are a new father or anything.....

and yes........I did get beaten again- by another fellow classmate of 92' however. I will not lose to any other less caliber team.

NadGrabChamp is the mark- I hope someone takes him out-

Sidenote- Saw Randy Johnson live- pitch that gem against the Braves- best baseball game I ever saw.

Another sidenote- any of you jokers in a basketball league? Not sure if I will do one or not but if you guys are I would be interested to say the least-