Sign in to follow this  
Pale Rider

Cheap, cheap QB insurance

Drew Bledsoe QB

Will be the starter for Dallas and will have several decent targets to throw to with Witten, Terry Glenn, Keyshawn, Quincy and probably somebody out of the draft.

Avr. 18.79 ppg over last 5 games

Cap value= 1 point

paleriderffl@yahoo.com

Drew Bledsoe QB

Will be the starter for Dallas and will have several decent targets to throw to with Witten, Terry Glenn, Keyshawn, Quincy and probably somebody out of the draft.

Cap value= 1 point

paleriderffl@yahoo.com

"Decent"? There are no decent players on that god-awful team! :huh:

:huh:

Or, you can have Joey Harrington for a point who has much better targets (except at TE) in Roy Williams, Charles Rogers, and Marcus Pollard.

whoisjgalt@usa.net

:lol:

Or, you can have Joey Harrington for a point who has much better targets (except at TE) in Roy Williams, Charles Rogers, and Marcus Pollard.

whoisjgalt@usa.net

Bledsoe will definitely be the starter in Dallas, Harrington has Garcia back with his old coach, I don't think he will last half the season!

Drew Bledsoe QB

Cap value= 1 point

paleriderffl@yahoo.com

"Decent"? There are no decent players on that god-awful team! <_<

how many time did Washington beat Dallas last year.....ummmm!

It is round figure, hollow in the middle...let me guess...

Yes...that is correct!

whoisjgalt@usa.net

Bledsoe will definitely be the starter in Dallas, Harrington has Garcia back with his old coach, I don't think he will last half the season!

Does anybody get sacked more than Bledsoe? Anybody but Carr that is?

I think Bledsoe will do well enough to keep as a #2 QB, he isn't going to beat the world but at least he has been to the Super Bowl (the only time Detroit was in the Super Bowl was when they were hosting it!)

I am just trying help someone out with backup insurance...if he was all-world I would be keeping the guy!

Why you hasslin' me for, I'm not even in your division...shhheeeesss!

:banana:

Why you hasslin' me for, I'm not even in your division...shhheeeesss!

:mellow:

No hassles. Just wondering if someone who might be interested in your guy might also (or instead) be interested in mine. It's all good. ;)

:thumbsdown:

whoisjgalt@usa.net

Does anybody get sacked more than Bledsoe? Anybody but Carr that is?

That quote got me to looking for stats...is there a good site for stats that you know of, I found stats for sack leaders but not for QB's getting sacked?