Kelley Washington

HORSEMEN TRADES:

Daunte Culpepper

Danny Wuerffel

Shannon Sharpe

Trevor Gaylor

Browns Defense

Chargers Defense

The Horsemn is a bad fantasy football player.

bigtuna:

Hey Big Tuna... I'm sorry I'm not as savvy of a fantasy football player as yourself. Just because you raped someone over a T.Brown and Brady for Garcia and Owens deal, doesn't mean we all can be a wheeler and dealer like you. And by the way... how's that Laundry team doing? I did the trade because I'm building for the future. I know Culpepper is awesome and still, but I really like Leftwich and Washington. Who knows what they will do, but we'll see. Maybe not this year though. :D I do hope my 4 first rounders next year will help also. Either way, who gives a rat's ass what you think Tuna. :D

Good Luck All!

All I can say is wow. How do you trade a proven stud quarterback like Culpepper for some maybe's and question marks? I mean Culpepper IS your future man. He is what entering his 4th year? I mean come on. Sure Leftwich has upside potential, but when has the Jacksonville offense resembled what the Vikings put on the field for offense year in and year out? And who knows if Washington will do anything in the NFL with his injury history. Not to mention the fact he plays for offensively challenged Bungles. This is a terrible trade and Bellyache literally stole Culpepper.

Fubars:

bigtuna:

Hey Big Tuna... I'm sorry I'm not as savvy of a fantasy football player as yourself. Just because you raped someone over a T.Brown and Brady for Garcia and Owens deal, doesn't mean we all can be a wheeler and dealer like you. And by the way... how's that Laundry team doing? I did the trade because I'm building for the future. I know Culpepper is awesome and still, but I really like Leftwich and Washington. Who knows what they will do, but we'll see. Maybe not this year though. :D I do hope my 4 first rounders next year will help also. Either way, who gives a rat's ass what you think Tuna. :D

Good Luck All!

First off, the original comment was posted by "Big" Tuna, not Spicy Tuna. So, please direct your animosity elsewhere.

Second, for the record, I personally would NOT have done the trade myself. But, I actually agree with you. The guys saying the trade was crap, etc, are just as much of idiots anyways. I think there's no such thing as a bad trade, as long as you think it will help your team.

The one question I have for you though is why are you ALREADY giving up on this season. It's not even the start of preseason games and you're planning for next year. If I were you I'd reconsider - you're basically paying $50 and saying you are not even trying to win this year. In my opinion, save your money.

Valid points everyone. Sorry Spicy, getting you mixed up with Big Tuna. My bad. Maybe to some or all of you, this was a bad trade, but I just think it might pan out. So I stand by this weather this turns out good or not. Call it stupid or whatever, but we'll just see how it plays out.

Good Luck All.