Sign in to follow this  
ninerfan

Shovel, Mass Marauders

Originally posted by ninerfan:

You both have offers on MFL.com.

lol!, Mass Marauders! :P that guy does not respond!

ha ha...you might have well made your proposal straight to Jerry Jones...you woulda gotten a quicker response.

good one!

What are you saying? Is he still in the league? Does he not like trade offers? :confused:

Come to think of it, I haven't heard from the Boppers' owner in about a year either.

Unbelievable. :P

It's true I don't respond to daily trade offers that would have me send David Boston to Bigtuna for 16th and 17th round picks. Sorry, but I don't have the time. Especially in March!

Originally posted by bigtuna:

lol!, Mass Marauders! :P that guy does not respond!

ha ha...you might have well made your proposal straight to Jerry Jones...you woulda gotten a quicker response.

good one!

:P :P :P :P :D :D :D

Hi Shovel, I was just wondering if you were interested in the trade offer I made you. If you're still thinking about it that's fine, but I'd appreciate it if you'd let me know what's up one way or the other. Thanks.

Originally posted by ninerfan:

What are you saying? Is he still in the league? Does he not like trade offers? :confused:

Come to think of it, I haven't heard from the Boppers' owner in about a year either.

Unbelievable. :P

Boppers doesn't visit the board for anything other than this league. If you want to reach him send him an email.

Originally posted by Big Bob:

It's true I don't respond to daily trade offers that would have me send David Boston to Bigtuna for 16th and 17th round picks. Sorry, but I don't have the time. Especially in March!

:P :P :P :P :D

Hell, 90% of the trades Tuna offers are not worth responding to in August, let alone March!!

:D :D

Originally posted by Miller_Time_21:

Hell, 90% of the trades Tuna offers are not worth responding to in August, let alone March!!

:P :P

LOL, my point exactly :eek: :P :P