Sign in to follow this  
dinks

When is the compiler updated?

I have a question. If I buy the complier and draft buddy now, when was it last updated with players? Will it be updated again closer to the season and I can get that one then? Thanks. :D

Hi dinks. We are still working off version 1.0 which is the current projections on the FF Today site. Once you purchase, you will be able to download all future updates right through to the start of the season, so you will always have access to the latest version. This is all part of the package.

We are still setting up a restricted access area at FF Today where you can login via userid and password. This is where you will be able to download from. We need to be very detail-oriented to make sure it is functioning properly, but it will be finished soon and everyone will be notified of their login info at that time.

Hey Mike,

I believe the answer to all my questions are yes, but I wanted to make sure. Thanks in advance.

Will we get updates to the end including injuries and depth chart moves?

Does the compiler create a VBD list?

Can we change the position weights to fit our league? (Example: We do not have to start a TE)

Thanks again!!

End of the preseason, yes.

Yes.

Yes.

I like these type of questions :D

ONe more questions about the VBD feature...

I cannot seemt o find a way to set my own and the default has some weird settings. For example my TE's are being valued based on the 4th best total. My league has 12 teams and I would liek to set it at the 12th player for TE's. Each position is off by some degree. Any way to fix this?

You can change the overall ranking method to one of the traditional methods, such as Last Starter, which has no weighting adjustments to the positions.

Thanks Mike.

I didn't realize that that was what the compiler was doing (weighting the positions).

Can you break down how it weights them under the "recommended" option?

Thanks.