Sign in to follow this  
dowata

Compiler/Buddy Review

Mike, just wanted to update you on how your product is fairing.

I used it in my work league with six guys who I would consider veterans at this game, two rookies, and one second year player. I relied upon the draft buddy results and some common sense. I don't know what you think, but I think the draft buddy produced yet another killer team. Best money I have ever spent on FF. If you ever need an endorsement for these products, let me know.

Oh yeah, the new first name feature on the pull down menu worked great. I was able to keep up this time with no problems.

Great stuff dowata! Glad to hear it (about both the killer team and the drop-downs working better).

As for the endorsement, I love to receive them, but I think you've just provided me with one already :D

I agree 100% with Dowata. This is definately the best money I've ever spent on FF, and the new first name feature on the pull down menu makes drafting in the later rounds so much easier. I too was able to keep up without worrying if the draft clock was going to run out on me. FF'ers will definately never find a better product and customer support out there. Couldn't of said it better myself Dowata. Great job guys, thanks for the great product. :D

Oh, I'll get in on this. Used it last year and won my league for the first time. I didn't hesitate one second to plop down my 14.95 for this excellent product!