Sign in to follow this  
Ricky11

Cheatsheet Compiler Problems

Hello,

I keep get #N/A populating various fields when I add a 2nd site into the compiler. These #N/A are listed instead of points for the rookies and most of the unproven or lower ranked players. I can't figure out why the compiler does not use the data in the spreadsheets listed for these players. They are no differnt than the other players as far as the Excel forumla goes. Please help, my draft is tomorrow night.

Ricky11:

Hello,

I keep get #N/A populating various fields when I add a 2nd site into the compiler.  These #N/A are listed instead of points for the rookies and most of the unproven or lower ranked players.  I can't figure out why the compiler does not use the data in the spreadsheets listed for these players.  They are no differnt than the other players as far as the Excel forumla goes.  Please help, my draft is tomorrow night.

I had this happen to me as well, problem is I cant recall exactly what I did to fix it. If Im remembering correctly when I copied and pasted the new stats, I put them in the compiler on the right hand side of Site C projected stats. Problem was there are formats in that area even though it appears blank. So when I ranked them in order and copied and pasted them into the Site B stats, I also copied the formats which caused the #N/A to show where the projected points should be. What I did was go to the "FF Today 2003 Projected Stats" area and copied the the 1st row of stats(example AC5-AG5 for WRs) and pasted just the formats down the entire columns of Site B stats(columns BF-BJ all the way down to the end of players list). Do this by selecting "Paste Special" instead of paste and selecting the formats radio button. Try this and see if it works, hopefully so.

-Issac