Sign in to follow this  
Why Me?

Averaging Projections?

Great Tool and Thanks for sharing it. A question for the rest of you users. When choosing to average projections which projections do you find the most beneficial based on historical and other reasons(besides the FFToday defaults)? I've pulled in ESPN and a precompiled average from AllSortsSports(already averaged projections including compiled by 6 websites: Football Guys, FF Today, Fantasy Asylum, Fantasy Insights, TUFF Sports and CBS Sportsline)

I don't really have much history to go on, and I'm not sure it's very relevant anyway because certainly some sites have good years and poor years. That's the nature of the projection game.

I will say that I received a number of emails from people who used the Compiler last year and were very successful with the FF Today projections. I know Mike puts a lot of time into preparing them so I don't think you can really go wrong there.

Overall, I just review the projections to see if they seem reasonable and to see if they are current. Whether you like the projections or not will have a lot to do with your own judgement.

would you mind giving the link to allsortsports?

Thanks.

edit: I figured it out, just needed to double up the s's.

[ 08-13-2002: Message edited by: zippychi ]