Sign in to follow this  
Guest oak point

theyhateme

Guest oak point

Your no mel kiper just a n ass tring to act like your special. You were probaly the nerd who evryone love to hit with the dodgeball!!!!!!!!!! But keep up your comentary i get a good laugh from you. yOUR LIKE A CHILDRENS BOOK EASY TO READ. Everyone knows you wanted baltmore defense. Thats why you tried to trade up so bad. You might have 1 good year. But your the guy who will stick to the buttom in the long run.

:) :first: :lol: :lol: Could this be the beginning of "4th and inches" FIRST rivalry?? I'm sure most of us will enjoy reading the battle of the 2 "smartest" owners!!! :banana: So who's going to win the toilet bowl..... BROWNS BRAINIAC or OAK POINT??? Take off the gloves gentleman and make this an entertaining league!!!!

Yeah ya gotta love some smack. I think its a commpettiion to see who can talk more, Oak Point or Beginners Luck. I know BL is good at because of the other league we are in together. Lets see how Oak point is, in that case lets see how good they hate me is too since hes Oak points target.