Sign in to follow this  
3DVol

Compiler 2.1 with DB Problem

Congratulations on a great tool! I've decided to try to use it with a couple of upcoming drafts.

I installed 2.1 and draft buddy and did a little color coding on the "Offense-Players Remaining" page to use as a tiering tool. I then went to TheFootballJoint.com and used their automatic mock draft tool to simulate a draft, entering each pick in the Draft Buddy "draft input" fields as the draft progressed.

It worked very well until we started picking defenses (not individual defensive players, just teams). I tried entering "P Steelers" and several other combos, but the program wouldn't pull them up on the field using the "draft input" page. All the other positions worked just fine.

Is this a bug, or have I not configured something properly?

:confused:

Just went to see if I had the same problem. Using the first 3 letters of the team in CAPS is the way to go.

ex. PIT

Take a look at the player list on the right and you can see the coding for each player.

Whoops. Forgot to mention that in the instructions. Had to make a change to the way Buddy handled team defense because the New York teams were coming out N York, or something like that, and other similar problems.