Sign in to follow this  
spidersauce

What are the additions to the Draft Buddy v2.2?

Noticed that there's a new version of the draft buddy available.

It's version 2.2, I believe.

Curious if anyone can tell me what the difference is between this and the previous version.

Actually spidersauce (ok, what is the origin of that name?), there are no changes to the Compiler or Buddy since last time except updated projections in the Compiler (plus a couple minor bug fixes). There has been a really big influx of feedback on the Compiler this past week, so I just haven't had time to add any new features.

While I would love to continue to add new stuff, realistically we may have to hold off on any significant upgrades until next season. I'm beginning to see this now. Its just too hard to handle Compiler tech support questions, work on other things and continue to develop the Compiler plus make sure new features work correctly.

[ 08-09-2002: Message edited by: Mike MacGregor ]

Works great as it is and I'm sure you'll make it work even better for 2003! Keep up the *fantastic* work.

Think it's fantastic as well. Don't kill yourself over updating it.

My only question though is if the only changes made were in the projections, should I now download the new version or is there way a way to simply update the previous version.

I'm still a bit unclear as to what is different about the two versions. Or is it simply that the projections have changed?

The only difference is the projections changed. For some reason Mike hasn't updated FF Today yet for the new projections, but they are in the Compiler.

There is not a good way to update them to your existing Compiler. Best to download the new version and re-do your parameter settings if you want the new projections.