Sign in to follow this  
thedanzone

*****RULES THREAD*****

I just wanted to create a thread for rules so they are not spread throughout this board.

Any created rules will posted to this thread.

PLAYER NOT IN DATABASE FOR WAIVER SELECTIONS

Originally posted by thedanzone:

If you would like to add a player that is not in the player database on the rtsports site e-mail me telling me the name of the player you want. I will respond by giving you a code name for that player.

Example:

You e-mail me and say, I want Barry Sanders on the waiver wire, but he is not available.

I will respond to your e-mail and say Barry Sanders will be known as Neo Aoga. When Barry is loaded into the database you can drop Neo Aoga and Barry is yours.

Edit: Owners are responsible for determining whether a player is not in the database or currently on another team! :mad:

[ 10-23-2002: Message edited by: thedanzone ]

IR RULE

Only two IR spots allowed on one roster at a time.

A player can only be IR'd if OUT, PUP, or IR'd by the NFL.

Once a player is IR'd that player can not be used on any team's active roster for the duration of the current season.

After the playoffs and before the last MNF game in NFL Week 17, IR spots must be empty, thus dropping players on a roster equal to those spots used on a team's IR.

If IR spots are not released on time, the league will vote on which players to drop on a particular team. The vote will last 48 hours!

PLAYOFFS

Originally posted by whoisjgalt:

It's decided then - no matter how torrid and rodney vote, this one wins:

8 Teams - Division Winners and 2 Conference Wildcards (record, h2h record, then highest points scored)