Sign in to follow this  
zippychi

Quick Question

the last few years i have played the vlookup game to get a couple of other sites projections into the compiler...

but other sites don't have as many players in their database apparently so i would end up using "avg the 3" on the main input page, but then on the position page find where a player wasnt' included by a site and then adjust accordingly, either just using fftoday projections or a 2 site avg...

this year, the projection pal has eliminated all of that, thank you...

except i can't seem to find where i can change the calculation method individually by player...

it was formerly in column c or so...

thanks...

On the position tab click the small "+" sign (1st one) near the top of the tab.

On the position tab click the small "+" sign (1st one) near the top of the tab.

damnit...

thanks..

So does the Projection Pal take care of the averaging, or do I still need to do that? It looks like it is still bothching the averages, as it gives Mark Brunell 48 points, but my other sites give him 0, and he ends up at 17. Do I really have to manually change each and every player? Can't the compiler drop null values or copy it's projections to blank stats?

I would suggest making the order 100% Site B (or whichever one that projects less players). Then look at the highest player who has 0 points and copy the FFToday projections from there down into the Site B. That way any projection the site you are using will be active, but any others will be FFToday's.

These other sites should be more thorough :thumbsdown:

Seriously though, since so many people are importing projections now with the development of Projection Pal, I will look at the allocation feature in more detail for next year. Anyone who has suggestions to improve it please send them over to me.