Sign in to follow this  
Diesel07

Adding a twist to our fantasy football league

Hey zap, i was just reading over your weekly rankings and something dawned on me. We "could" bet on the matchup since you give a over/under point spread. You might have to just put some more time and effort into the spreads to make them fair. Im not to sure how high our trust is among each other, but if some owners feel uncomfortable with sending money to a certain individual, you could just send it to zap and than have the earning sent to you; via pay-pal or whatever. You coiuld collect weekly or just have it sent to you at the end of the season. This was just an idea, and i thought it would make it fun for some of the owners who are in last or close to last place. It would give them something to brag about. :D

The spreads have been right on dood.

And yes, if you guys care to gamble on our games like I do every week, just send the money my way. Consider me escrow. :D

Ok, i didnt know if those lines were a guesstimate or if they were calculated. We should have a poll and see if everyone is interested in doing so, you got my vote! need 11-10 more