Sign in to follow this  
Diesel07

Meanie's week 12 projections

I dont have enough time (boggled with school) to give an indepth analysis on each matchup like Zap has done in the past, but here are my projections for week 12

Meanie vs Sharkbait

This weeks matchup will promise to be a nailbiter to the end. Both our QB's are going up against poor defenses, so anything can happen. Ricky Williams scares me this week. I feel i'll win the WR battle, but our RB's have a test.

Meanie 2-0 vs shakrbait

Prozac vs Tenacious D

Im going with Prozac. He has the better matchups at RB. I think with help from Tenacious D's defense, Tenacious D (wow, i used that word a lot) could pull off a win. Griese and Tim Brown haven't impressed me much though

Prozac > Tenacious D

Rhody vs Friars

Friar seems decimated at the WR position with both moulds and boston nursing injuries. Rhody does not look to strong though either. NORTHCUTT seems to be hit or miss and Fergusen is not too impressive either. Sea looks like they've been spreading the ball around alot, so KRob shouldnt be that big of a threat. Looks like to me the WR positions both negate each other. For Rhody, Bledsoe has been playing very poor latley and in the absence of his WR's he hasnt been able to find the endzone. Friars's Brady on the other hand is playing very well. Rhody's LT2/Moe-Moe should put up better numbers than Friars killer combination of Martin/Shipp :mad: :mad:

Rhody > Friars

Scurvy vs Sweetleaf

Attention Sweetleaf Keyshawn has been deactivated and Cherbet has been on the IL i believe the last 2 weeks. Invalid rosters and not enough information to make a logical guess.

The Seeker vs Crankola

The decision maker in this matchup lays in the QB position. K. Collins like crapola and he has to face a Bucs defense who have los 2 in a row. I look for them to come out this weel and make a stand. Bretts been finding the endzone atleast twice each game, so this is a plus for The Seeker. Brett, say thankyou to Ahman for all those 5 yard screens :mad: Crankola's WR have better matchups than The Seekers IMO. I have a feeling the Phins -n- Skins game will be high scoring. Freddie has some injury and Pittman may split some timewith Jones at Rb, so things don't look too good for Cranky, but his solid D should help him get the W.

Crankola > The Seeker

Peerless vs Scorgasms

WOW! Now this is what you call an exciting matchup. I'd say this is better than Meanie (me) vs T.J. Both of the QB's have been lighting defenses up left and right. Peerless's T.O can mathcup with Scorgasms Torry. Smith is playing that tough Dal D who has come off that disappointing loss last week. I dont know why Brown's in the lineup :confused: Theres no telling if its going to be engram, krob, or butterfingers racking up the yards/td's in sea. Like i said before, Hasselbecks seems to be firing the ball around to all recievers. The RB matchup are about as close as you can get. Ahman/A-Train have been playing good, but so have Tiki/Edgerrin. TB's run defense has been very poor this season, but you never what TB defense will show up. The SB defense or this years defense. With Peerless's T.O going up aginst some great DB's and Safety's and Scorgasms steller defense, i have to give the W to Scorgasm. I know what Archuleta/Gildon/Kearse are capable of. They single handily whooped my arse the other week

Scorgasm > Peerless