Sign in to follow this  
Sisters of No Mercy

Commish...need an answer...

Portis and Morton for Taylor and CJ...if you aren't interested...gonna have to go with the deal Deisel is offering. Once again...it's 3 AM here so I'm going to bed....will be quite a few hours until I can respond.... :D

Okay, it's been two hours since your above post. I figure I have another couple hours to respond. I think I'm going to tailor something a little different than this, but so close we may just have a deal. I don't want to hold up other deals, so I will make my final offer here in an hour or so (certainly before you wake) and make the offer to you at Yahoo also. If it's a deal post approval here and accept it there and I will process that as fast as possible.

Aaahhhh, was going to suggest you add Warrick to the pot, but I'm really not sure of this. I've labored through my big bye week issues. Both players you want are done with their byes. Both you want to give me are not.

Simplified, the question is will Portis outscore Taylor by more than CJ will outscore Morton. I think the answer is yes, but the bye weeks could cost me games despite my projected higher final production.

So, let me go into this week's games with a question for you. Would you add Warrick to the pot? He'd play in Morton's bye week. Both of them could end up on my bench even if healthy, whereas both that you get are going to start as long as they're healthy. Tough call, bro.

Warrick in the deal?

I'll throw in Warrick if you throw in Bennett. I'll send you the trade offer through the Yahoo site, if your good to go, go ahead and put it through. If you do it before the games this morning, I'll obviously want to start Taylor in place of Portis, and start CJ in place of Lelie.

Bennett is a key ingredient to me truly replacing CJ, but that deal is on hold one more week and partly why I'm willing to do this deal. It's also why I'm unsure of this deal as I need Michael to come back strong.

It's time for me to crash. It's also "fall back" on the clocks. I'm usually up 2 hours before game time (losing an hour could change that) and will check in with you then (first thing in the California pre-game morning).

I see you haven't put the deal through, so I assume your still mulling it over. I'm still interested in that deal...it wasn't something that hinged on getting it done before this weeks games.

I am going to need something in exchange for Warrick. He's actually been very solid this season (not spectacular, but solid). Bennett is a complete question mark...while it sounds like he could be back soon, who knows. I felt that the original offer was pretty even, so adding Warrick from my end deserves a little reciprocity from your end, IMO. :D

Yeah...

If those bastages you're sending me weren't headed to byes I would have done this already. I may be losing to you this weekend. The top 4 is precarious. If I win this week... ah hell... glad it doesn't hinge on this weekend. Lessee how t.j treats me on that other deal and how that changes my feelings about being CJless...

Sisters of No Mercy:

Just accepted that deal...nice doing buisness with ya.

:confused: :confused: :confused:

The only deal on the table is the one you originated that I have yet to accept, unless I did something in my sleep???