Sign in to follow this  
hoffdaddy

I'm going to lose to a guy who started

The damn site was down, was my fault for not doing it earlier I didnt allow enough time to set it and was in a rush. But either way good game :thumbsup:

~STICK

The damn site was down, was my fault for not doing it earlier I didnt allow enough time to set it and was in a rush. But either way good game :pointstosky:

~STICK

Sheesh. Unless Priest pulls off a miracle....

I looked at your lineup Sunday morning and thought, hell, he started two guys on a bye. Should be a victory. :o

It's really quite frustrating that you continue to have troubles putting in your lineup, stick. We had this same problem last season on multiple occasions. I told everyone in the offseason that this would not be acceptable and that I would be watching it more closely going forward. This is a disservice to league competition, and you need to make every effort to get your lineups in. Consider this your first warning.

It's really quite frustrating that you continue to have troubles putting in your lineup, stick.  We had this same problem last season on multiple occasions.  I told everyone in the offseason that this would not be acceptable and that I would be watching it more closely going forward.    This is a disservice to league competition, and you need to make every effort to get your lineups in. Consider this your first warning.

I agree. I vote we scrap this week's score and just give me the W. That'll teach him! :headbanger:

BTW, one can put in lineps for the whole season in advance.

I'm sure ALL of you all got an e-mail or two from me regarding matchups what still be six weeks away, as far back as in August.