Sign in to follow this  
fricker66

2.04, Ben Troupe, Te, Tenn, Wolverine Wannabes

There were some WR/RB's that interested me here, but nobody blew me away, I've already fortified those two positions, and I have a pretty big hole at TE. I was sold on Troupe, and Jeff Fisher has been a pretty good evaluator of talent in his years of drafting. This may be a little bit earlier than he should have been picked, but there were some guys between me and Hoos who need TE, so I couldn't take a chance of trading down.

Sometimes you gotta fraft for need. There are still several guys who I have rated higher, but he wouldn't have made it to your next pick.

Sometimes you gotta fraft for need. There are still several guys who I have rated higher, but he wouldn't have made it to your next pick.

I had only 1 TE on my roster. If he's the real deal as Fisher says, that position is shored up for a few years. I had 2 WR's and a RB on my list for this pick, but I didn't see superstar in any of them.

I would have selected him at 2.05. B)