Sign in to follow this  
Guest filipatos

IS this fair?

Guest filipatos

Is this a fair trade Bettis for Reggie Wayne

help?

Guest filipatos
Forum Rules Do Not Post "Who Should I Draft, Start, Trade or any other Team Management" topics on this board!

No I am pissed off because the commissioner of my league traded Bettis for Reggie Wayne. I am protesting this transaction and i want to know if I am wrong or if the trade was fair

Life is not fair.

I know its a difficult concept to grasp. Afterall, its so.... um, unfair; But it's true just the same.

Obviously both owners feel the trade betters their teams, so butt the hell out. If I think your starting the wrong WR this week, should I be able to MAKE you start my pick? No.

Manage your team, let the other owners manage theirs.

If it bothers you much, play in a different league next year. (Though it won't be fair either)

HTH

Don't be a hater. Although I wouldn't call it a great trade, it should in no way be contested. Let those owners run their teams.

Guest filipatos

dude the guy who traded reggie wayne is 1-5 and he needed a RB desperately. Of course im concerned this effects me because im in the league!

Guest filipatos

well i cried long enough and i made them throw in Donte Stallworth also

anyone here still interested in Jim Finn?

Obviously it's a terrible trade.

There is no question it is a terrible trade. The guys who say it' fair are just humoring you. As far as guys saying...take care of your own team and quit whining. They can say this until something like this in their league...then they will be the ones in here saying..."look at this terrible trade"

Noway should a commissioner of a league make a trade like this. If he wants his league to have any integrity he of all owners would not do the trade.

Now if the trade happened in my league, noway would I veto it (that would take a rediculous trade that had collusion written on it) but make no mistake....absolutly hideous trade!

While we're on the topic, do people who challenge trades drive anyone else nuts besides me? I don't mean to single you out Filipatos. I'm just talking in general and this particular trade is a good case in point. Neither of these two players is going to make that big of a fantasy impact this year. It just seems like we're seeing more and more "is this trade fair?" posts. Protesting collusion is one thing, but sometimes I just don't get where people are coming from. You can't fault anyone for wanting to make their team better. And even if a trade is lopsided, so what? Foolish people get taken advantage of all the time. Other than when collusion is clear, comissioners and owners who are not involved in trades really have no business going overboard in attempting to get trades killed.