Sign in to follow this  
Clash of the Titans

*** Official 'Bama vs tennessee thread ....***

this is the most hated rivalry in all of sports...i ain't got much time to chat...gotta get some sleep and be on the road in less than 5 hours...so here's how i really feel

i hate you fuckin vomitqueer mother fuckers with all my heart...you bastards and that fat mfer fulmer tried to destroy 100 year of one of college football's greatest traditions.... but it didn't work...now face the wrath in Titletown today,....all because you and every other team has always played 2nd fiddle to 'Bama in the sec...well i got news for you..we are gonna see who's gonna hit who in the mouth tomorrow...we are coming back brother and it's time for you to pay the piper...so ###### you and don't ###### come near me tomorrow or near my tailgate...i'm liable to bust anybody's ass that looks at me....

###### you all each and every 1 of u tennessee fans

and the :headbanger: sez Roll Tide

let's fight :headbanger:

Bama 4Ever!!!!!!!! FORGET HELL!~ :headbanger: :thumbsup: :banana: :headbanger:

this is the most hated rivalry in all of sports...i ain't got much time to chat...gotta get some sleep and be on the road in less than 5 hours...so here's how i really feel

i hate you fuckin vomitqueer mother fuckers with all my heart...you bastards and that fat mfer fulmer tried to destroy 100 year of one of college football's greatest traditions.... but it didn't work...now face the wrath in Titletown today,....all because you and every other team has always played 2nd fiddle to 'Bama in the sec...well i got news for you..we are gonna see who's gonna hit who in the mouth tomorrow...we are coming back brother and it's time for you to pay the piper...so ###### you and don't ###### come near me tomorrow or near my tailgate...i'm liable to bust anybody's ass that looks at me....

and the :banana: sez Roll Tide

let's fight :mad:

Bama 4Ever!!!!!!!! FORGET HELL!~ :mad: :pointstosky: :wub: :o

:shocking:

and the :banana: sez Roll Tide

Bama 4Ever!!!!!!!! FORGET HELL!~ :mad: :shocking: :shocking: :shocking:

What a tard.

Bama has been garbage for a decade.

Fight On!

###### you all each and every 1 of u  tennessee fans

and the  :first: sez Roll Tide

Bama 4Ever!!!!!!!! FORGET HELL!~ :mad:  :lol:  :lol:  :banana:

What a tard.

Bama has been garbage for a decade.

Fight On!

6-3 ;)

probably he most emotional game in my 35 years of life....i even got victory ride out of the stadium by my boys...i love my team...my program.......and my state so much...

Roll Tide and 'Bama 4 ever!

we're back baby! :banana: