Sign in to follow this  
Restore-The-Lions-Roar

D Jackson.

I have DJ on might team right now. And I know, other owners are not going to drop him either. He should be back, week 10. Playoffs in most leagues start week 14, so D Jackson should be back a few games before the playoffs, to help teams make the playoffs, and help throughout the playoofs.

Who is counting on D Jackson to help them, when he gets back?

I'm hopeing Jackson will be a good 2nd WR for me, behind CJ!

keep him, but I can see him getting some rest week 16 and 17, if the Seahawks run away with the West.

Yeah, I'm gonna keep him for sure, unless I package him in a trade or something. My league ends week 16.

I think he can comeback and be a really good #2 for me though.

i'm keeping him. he was my #1 unlike all you guys who had him as a #2. and he was playing like he might finish top 5 before he got hurt. so your damn right i'm keeping him. look who else i have been playing the last 3 weeks. or haven't been if you know what i mean. i thought i was looking good after the draft with djax, clayton and smith but once again wr is my team's weak link. i should have drafted that punk owens.

j smith

m clayton :headbanger:

curtis

a bryant

b jones

My Starters

Gabriel

Hakim

Jurevicious

My Bench

Smith (bye)

Jackson (knee)

Horn (you ass. stop lying to me about playing)

so basically i've had to drop all my sleeper rb's to get wr's to start (tyson, williams, etc).

yeah i'm keeping him.

gonna use houshy and fitz. maybe mi clayton is simms hitches on to him.

if there are decent FA's out there i wouldn't hold onto him. it was a pretty bad injury and he may not be back at full strength. if you can get any value for him in a trade i'd do it.

if there are decent FA's out there i wouldn't hold onto him. it was a pretty bad injury and he may not be back at full strength. if you can get any value for him in a trade i'd do it.

He should be back week 10, but my playoffs don't start til weel 14, so hopefully he will be back to 100% by then.

D Jax is a stud, and the Seahawks have never ran away with anything in their existance so I wouldn't be worried about him being rested at the end of the season. Keep him.

Definitely keeping him, as I am depending on him for the playoffs. I'm pretty weak at WR, and have managed to pick up Joe J and Engram for the weeks leading up to his return. DJax's late season schedule starting from week 11 @ SF is too good to pass up, and the WW certainly doesn't have anything close to the upside of him right now.