Sign in to follow this  
FantasyChick

Jamie Martin's main WR

Holt? Curtis seems to be Bulger's but didn't see the ball when Martin came in. Who in STL will be getting the short passing plays as it seems Martin will not be throwing the ball downfield? I feel like I should bench Curtis for Brandon Jones. With Volek possibly starting at QB, it could mean good things for Jones. I am starting Ferguson too.

I don't get what you are asking? Since when is the main wr not named Torry Holt. Whether the qb is Bulger, Martin, or Faulk, the main guy is always Holt.

Guest Loose Circuits
Saints defense... :lol: :lol: :) B)

Why do you laugh at the 5th ranked D against the pass?

Jokes on you buddy

He seemed to favor D Looker when he came in because they practice together. However, with a week of practice I'm sure they will have him spreading the ball around better. I'm playing K. Curtis this week, since S Smith is off.

My thoughts are what okeyd57 said. Martin seemed to target Looker a lot. His repoir is better with him since they are on the second team together.

all this grabage about favoring receivers is a bunch of crap. This is not playground football. You hit the open receiver whomever it may be. So he did not throw to Curtis, Mcdonald blah blah blah. He came into a situation with little experience when he team had the lead. His job is to protect the football. who will he favor I would probably have to say the open guy :wub: