Sign in to follow this  
doughboys_2002

All this talk about FWP

All they did was hand him the ball agianst a top ranked D and he had a good game. TO tell you how bad the Texans were on offense, Carr 6-9 48 yards....D.Davis went in and carried the Texans again, here is a guy that never gets enough love...well it is time....

D.Davis :(

If he didn't fumble so much he would get more love. Plus, you stated the other reason...Carr is terrible. It is tough for DD to put up consistant number when they can stack the line against him every single play.

Put him on a team with a desent qb and 0-line....he would be a top back.

If he didn't fumble so much he would get more love. Plus, you stated the other reason...Carr is terrible. It is tough for DD to put up consistant number when they can stack the line against him every single play.

Davis fumbles every 69.4 carries, he has 4 every year he has played, that is not a lot of fumbles.

LT2 fumbles every 74.8

S.Alexander every 73.9

E.James Every 59.6

The part I am impressed with is that he is so consistant week in and week out no matter who the play. He needs more credit.

Davis fumbles every 69.4 carries, he has 4 every year he has played, that is not a lot of fumbles.

LT2 fumbles every 74.8

S.Alexander every 73.9

E.James Every 59.6

The part I am impressed with is that he is so consistant week in and week out no matter who the play. He needs more credit.

Consistently averages a touch over 3 yards per carry, misses the holes he does get and looks lost out on the field.

I guess I have been underrating him, I actually thought he was worse then that.

LT2 fumbles every 74.8

S.Alexander every 73.9

E.James Every 59.6

Consistently averages a touch over 3 yards per carry, misses the holes he does get and looks lost out on the field.

Dom is a good fantasy player even playing for the crappy Texans. Put him on your Broncos and look out. I seen enuff of him the last two years to know he is the real deal.

LT2 fumbles every 74.8

S.Alexander every 73.9

E.James Every 59.6

A career ypr avg of 4.1, runs behind a line that can't open holes, and has to create his own field...Yeah the guy is really bad...how observant you are.

LT2 fumbles every 74.8

S.Alexander every 73.9

E.James Every 59.6

Considering his offensive line is a joke, he does pretty good for being on a garbage team and usually puts up 10-15 ff points so I'm not complaining in the one league I have him in.

LT2 fumbles every 74.8

S.Alexander every 73.9

E.James Every 59.6

Dom is a good fantasy player even playing for the crappy Texans. Put him on your Broncos and look out. I seen enuff of him the last two years to know he is the real deal.

I have said in the past that he is a good fantasy back, but not a good real running back.

LT2 fumbles every 74.8

S.Alexander every 73.9

E.James Every 59.6

I have said in the past that he is a good fantasy back, but not a good real running back.

A RB that place in the worst place to play and puts up good FF#s every week is not a good RB...I would love to play in a league with you...who else do you think is not a good RB?