Sign in to follow this  
Tankslap

Scoring fullbacks are prime

I'm looking to trade Kyle Johnson (DEN) for another player at just about any position. Johnson's got 4 TDs on the year, has a 4.1 FP average (8 and 7 pts the last two weeks), which could be a boost to many teams out there without a scoring fullback.

If interested, let me know.

Lost Davenport. Still have Sowell which is so-so :blink:

Take a look at my roster and let me know if anything reasonable interests you. I could also use DBs due to injury and a LB, this week especially.

We play each other this week Mike, let's revisit on Tuesday :cry:

Not that I stand a chance without a QB :ph34r:

ETA: or without a RB :pointstosky:

Closer than you thought it would be. I didn't have a RB either ... or might as well started no one (Portis). Nice job on the Blitz bonus and defensive play calling :mad:

Talk about literally being better off without any QB at all. Negative points from Dorsey, what a shocker.

It would have been a larger margin had we actually made a trade - Kyle Johnson scored yet another TD last week. The funny thing is, he keeps scoring with the same play-action bootleg pass to the FB that I use in Madden 06 constantly. Seeing them run this several times in the preaseason is why I picked him up during the FAB. 5 TDs at the halfway point for a pure FB ain't too shabby!

If you are still interested I'll take a gander at your team and try to figure out a reasonable offer to email to ya.