Sign in to follow this  
Guest librahi

Vick To Crumpler...

Guest librahi

So, I need like 6 catches, 60 yards, and a TD from Alge tonight. First drive, he hits Crumpler for 10 yards. Next play, Crumpler for 20 something yards to the 5. Called back, Dunn illegal motion. Since then, let's throw to people who are marked by Ty Law who can't catch. Let's throw to receivers, yet throw it 10 yards over their heads.... What the hell. Why not use a guy like Crumpler and throw it to him more? They have him blocking at the 7 yard line instead of running a route? Unreal.

Vick, may you get injured so Schaub can come in and throw the ball to Alge. Thank you. Good night!

Guest librahi

you are kidding me? i'm typing this and now the def scores? wow, even more reason to throw now. wow. too bad i love the falcons, but i could kill someone right now... :cheers:

Guest librahi
chill dude.

counting on 60 and a TD is not a gimme.

you shouldn't have kept your hopes up to start with...

against the jets, it is. with schaub, i bet you $100 crumpler get's 60 and a td EVERY time he plays. now i'm praying for vick to get pulled with the big lead.

Guest librahi

and crumpler can't hold onto what turns into an INT that would have helped.... oh well, there is always next week.... ha