Sign in to follow this  
Sweetness_34

Engram back at practice

Oct 25 Seahawks wide receiver Bobby Engram returned to practice on Monday. The Seattle Times reports that Engram was running and cutting during an individual workout, and should resume full workouts when the team returns to practice next week after their bye. Engram has missed the last three games with a pair of fractured ribs.

Views: Fantasy owners who need help at wide receiver should strongly consider adding Engram to their rosters if he is still available. Although he has yet to score a touchdown, Bobby did top the 75-yard mark in three of the four games he played in. He will likely assume the role of featured wideout until Darrell Jackson returns from knee surgery.

=================

The schedule is amazing, and if DJax does not comeback, you will be rewarded big time in the playoffs, especially in PPR leagues since Bobby catches everything across the middle and Hass loves the guys. I know, he was a Bear once.....I wish we had him yet. Jerry made a big mistake letting this guy go.

Week 9 at Arizona

Week 10 vs St Louis (shoot out)

Week 11 @ San Fran

Week 12 vs NY Giants

Week 13 @ Philly (MNF)

Week 14 vs San Fran

Week 15 @ Tennessee

Week 16 vs Indy (shoot out)

Amazing how that schedule looks nah..... :first:

Guest Moose Knuckle Ball Four

this is still the same time frame as expected.

That is good news. When Engram gets back to playing, he'll receive the double teams and JJ will be one on one. :banana:

Yeah but looking at the defenses he is going up against, even 3 people will not be able to stop him from sitting in zones and catching passes. He is a master at that.

That is good news.  When Engram gets back to playing, he'll receive the double teams and JJ will be one on one.  :D

Yeah but looking at the defenses he is going up against, even 3 people will not be able to stop him from sitting in zones and catching passes. He is a master at that.

and he already established good chemistry with hasslebeck over a year ago.....

they share the same mind.... :o

:rolleyes: :banana: :headbanger:

is engram going to play flanker and jurevicious in the slot? which WR will get the deep balls? i might drop jurevicious to pick up engram if engram will move into what was djax position. mkb4?

is engram going to play flanker and jurevicious in the slot? which WR will get the deep balls? i might drop jurevicious to pick up engram if engram will move into what was djax position. mkb4?

No one will really getany deep throws....other than maybe Hackett or Stevens

JJ and Engram are basically great for the intermediate routes. But against these defenses they will be getting the ball a lot

Engram will likely go back to split end withh JJ playing flanker.

Actually I have that backwards, Engram will play flanker with JJ playing split end until DJax returns.

Actually I have that backwards, Engram will play flanker with JJ playing split end until DJax returns.

Well with Engram playing the flank he should have more value over Joe Jur once he returns after the buy imo. What do I know though.

hmmm....i have jj while djax is injured. sounds like i will have to keep a close eye on this one, but i would guess engram would be the man since he was the #2 before injury.