Sign in to follow this  
merv

River Ace - Team logo

:mad:

I think it's quite funny that there is a dude right between Cadillac and Andre in his logo. Nobody else has a "fan" or anything else in their logo. I just find that funny...

Oh yeah, if the season were to end today, my first round pick (which I already traded away) would only be worth the 12th pick in the first round ! :cry: :banana:

Carry on.

:cry:

I think it's quite funny that there is a dude right between Cadillac and Andre in his logo. Nobody else has a "fan" or anything else in their logo. I just find that funny...

Oh yeah, if the season were to end today, my first round pick (which I already traded away) would only be worth the 12th pick in the first round ! :banana: ;)

Carry on.

As of right now thats a hell of a trade, but you never know your team might start playing like mine where your studs become duds or like slashs and your studs get hurt. And MAN does it ever stink when all you need is for McGahee to get is 50 yards and he gets 30. About the only consistant player on my team has been big Ben and Brett "Maddens ######" Favre it's just too bad I cant start 2 Qb's.