cle@hou -2.5

mia -2.5@no

jax -4.5 @ stl

kc@sd -4.5

tb -12.5@sf

phi@den -3.5

buf@ne -10.5

bal@pit -12.5

tough week for betting i think. I'm staying away from all the lines except Chicago at Det. I'm taking Da Bears. Also i think the giants will pull off the win.

I can't believe I'm saying this but I think I would take San Fran with the points. TB has got a new QB starting. Cadillac may not play and if he does he's not going to be 100%. At this point in his career Dorsey is actually an upgrade over A. Smith. San Fran at home and they have held in there a few games this year and actually made it a game.

I think I'd take Cleveland to win also just because Houston is horrible.

If I was a gambling man, here's all my picks:

Wash, Cinci, Chi, Min, Oak, Ari, NO, Jax, SD, Den, Buf, Bal

Not that anybody would care since I'm not an expert but I'd like to put it on record so I can come back here and see how I did. :doublethumbsup:

Locks are growing harder and harder to come by in the NFL these days, but here a couple picks I like.

Bears...just a better team. On the off chance they lose, it should be REALLY tight.

San Fran...plays better at home, Tampa tends to play it close

NO...plays WAAAAAAAY better at home, and Miami plays just as WAAAAAAAY worse on the road

Jax...even with Bulger it'd be hard to pick against the Jags. How is the line only 3 points?

Cleveland...the better team (it cracks me up to say that about Cleveland)

I can't believe I'm saying this but I think I would take San Fran with the points. TB has got a new QB starting. Cadillac may not play and if he does he's not going to be 100%. At this point in his career Dorsey is actually an upgrade over A. Smith. San Fran at home and they have held in there a few games this year and actually made it a game.

I think I'd take Cleveland to win also just because Houston is horrible.

If I was a gambling man, here's all my picks:

Wash, Cinci, Chi, Min, Oak, Ari, NO, Jax, SD, Den, Buf, Bal

Not that anybody would care since I'm not an expert but I'd like to put it on record so I can come back here and see how I did. <_<

7 out of 14. 50%. I suck.

Stoned cold? Hey, that's not a bad idea - make NFL picks while high. Couldn't be worse than my sober record

Guest Rock Hard
Baltimore with the points looks nice

Is funny - had money on Pitts, lost that, but I'm jumping for joy...

I my money (points only) league, all done going into MNF with 9 point lead - opponent has PK Reed, I won by 1 point! :headbanger:

In my combo league, all done going into MNF with lead - opponent has WR Ward and Pitt Def, I won by 1.85 point!! :lol:

(Thank you Matt Stover - gave Pitt D -3.0 points with last FG)

Woo Hoo!!!!