Trade

I sent Plaxico Burris, Duce Staley and 1.1

to Scatterjack

for

Marcel Shipp, Curtis Martin, Terry Glenn and 1.7

FYI - not a trade until Orgazmo rubber stamps it. :thumbsup:

Orgazzzzzz

Put your rubber on this so it can be

Now dudes can analyze this deal..........I'm interested in hearing opinions from the crew.........

Is it because he thinks Buress(after his brief future holdout) will "blow up" because he's in a "contract year"???

I dunno...

I forget, where did Staley end up???

Shipp is the Starter in AZ, so I've read.

Glenn is a "spare part" or depth IMO.

Scatter DID get the #1 pick but who is it???

Gotta be a surefire starter! EManning? CPerry? KJones? Fitz, Williams...???

It does look kinda lobsided BUT you never know what one of those Rookies could do for the next five years!!??

Hey PR, what do you want for Shipp or Martin???

Trading season has STARTED!!!

To be nice about it and to spare my very own feelings, I have told myself that I must do better on the win column side this year. I cannot due much worst than the two wins I had last year. I lost 3 games (I think) by less than 8 points so I think I can at least get in the middle of the pack or maybe better if the ball bounces in the right place!

I do plan on making some more trades, hopefully and get some more production from my team this year.

I really like wheeling and dealing, I had a couple of other owners talking to me but I felt like the deal that Scatterjack offered was really good for me. I know he is excited about getting the first overall pick and Duce and Plax should produce this year!

Know Doubt...send me an offer...you can see I need some WR help!

:thumbsdown:

My team was old. With the league starting last season, I thought that I could take the older players, and use a 4 RB stud lineup, then I would be a frontrunner. That didnt work.

Its not that I think Plax will blow up this year. I dont hold too much stock in the contract year garbage. He is young and full of potential.

I am giving up on Shipp. For 2 seasons now I have been holding him in various leagues. He is the new Corey Dillon of FF.

CMart is old and brittle and I just dont see much coming out of the Jets' offense for the foreseeable future.

Glenn, 700 yds WRs are a dime a dozen

Lose CMart, get Duce....upgrade

Lose Shipp, get Plax......wash but I needed a WR more than I needed a RB of this caliber

lose 1.7, get 1.1.....upgrade

lose Glenn, tax

As for the #1 overall, I have no idea who I am going to take. I'd like to trade it away actually.